Search This Blog

Monday 29 November 2010

Questionaire

For more research into magazine, and what magazine genre I would pursue; I decided too crate a survey, this would help me get the general opinion. In i included basic questions like ‘what is your name?’ and ‘How old are you?’ There were also several specific questions that would help me decide on my magazine’s genre. For instance ‘What is your favourite genre of music’ or ‘what are your favourite articles in a magazine?’
I set my questionnaire out so that it would give me the best results. By this i mean it would give me results for some that i could use in a table and others that i could select quotes from. For a simple answer, I decided to use a simple tick box. However for answers where I wanted more than just a simple tick, I created a box with adequate room for a written response.

My questionnaire is shown in picture form below.


No comments:

Post a Comment